Sign UP

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Taking a page from the book of Becky

If you know Becky Roberts, you know she makes the most AMAZING note cards! Such attention to detail! I have loved every single one I've seen on her blog.

As you may have heard *giggle* I hosted my first EVER Stampin' Extravaganza on June 23rd. By all accounts, it was a SMASHING success and I can't wait to do it all again on October 21st! It'll be Stampin' Extravaganza - Christmas Edition!

Anyway, I wanted to send off little notes of thanks to all those who attended and helped me make it such a success! So, I designed these:



Yes, they're all blank. Why are they blank? No mass produced notes here! Everyone got a PERSONALIZED hand written message!

I started off with a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, on which I stamped the small flower trio from Betsy's Blossoms in Raspberry Ripple. Then I tied a length of Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon around the Whisper White layer and adhered it to the Raspberry Ripple layer. I then stamped the sentiment from "A Word for You" in Gumball Green at the bottom of the card.

Before sending them off, I wrote a note on each one!

And did you see THIS? I got me a shout out at Dynamic Duos for this card! WOOT!


What do you think?

STAMPS: Betsy's Blossom, A Word for You
INK: Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green
PAPERS: Whisper White and Raspberry Ripple Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!