Sign UP

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Another Christmas Card

Today I've got another Christmas card from my upcoming Stamp Camps for you! This one features the same colours as yesterday, but I switched out the stamp set:



This one uses Jolly Bingo Bits and features another pattern from the Be of Good Cheer paper pack.

I stamped the images on Very Vanilla Cardstock and punched them out using my 1 1/4" square punch. They were then matted on a pieces of Cherry Cobbler punched with the 1 3/8" square punch.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Jolly Bingo Bits
INK: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Gumball Green
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock; Be of Good Cheer DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

P.S. Yes, still catching up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!