Sign UP

Saturday, September 15, 2012

A little Witch CASE

One of the cards in my blog feed the other day caught my eye and I decided to CASE the design. It wasn't an SU! card, but I used my SU! goodies to make my own version - YAY!


As you may have heard if you've been on Facebook, one of my favourite princesses in the WHOLE world is in the hospital. :(

I texted her mom and asked if she would like a cute witch card or if it might frighten her. Mom gave the go-ahead, so I made this:


I am LOVING the Googly Ghouls set. It's so darn cute! And those eyes? It's a good thing you can buy them separately because I think I'll need stock in them!

I pulled the colours from the tag and decided on Pumpkin Pie and Lucky Limeade. And, because Brigid loves purple, I had to add a strip of Elegant Eggplant, which was cut using the Tasteful Trim Die.

A little bit of baker's twine, two googly eyes, and...DONE! It's already in the mail on it's way to her.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Googly Ghouls
INK: Staz-ON Black
PAPERS: Crumb Cake and Elegant Eggplant Cardstock; Pumpkin Pie and Lucky Limeade DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ghoulish Googlies Kit, Big Shot, Die, Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!