Sign UP

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Itty Bitty Birthday

I saw a near identical card on SplitCoast Stampers created by the wonderfully talented Vicki Parson and I just new I had to recreate it!

My recent Birthday Bash class participants were NOT disappointed!


Especially since I tied the bows for most of them - LOL!


Check out all those layers and detail!

We started off by stamping the image from Four Frames in Midnight Muse and punching it out. It was backed by a punched/cut Decorative Label. To the front, we added a Summer Starfruit 1" circle and we finished it off with the birthday sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners.

It's my upline's birthday today, but this is not the card she is getting! Hey...there has to be SOME surprise right?

What do you think?

STAMPS: Itty Bitty Banners, Four Frames
INK: Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler
PAPERS: Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Musea and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Big Shot, Dies, Embossing Folders, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!