Sign UP

Friday, September 14, 2012

MOJO Monday Cake

Yep! It's Friday. I know. I had a bunch of blog posts already to go for this week, so I'm fitting new posts in where I can.

The MOJO Monday sketch was very similar to our Paper Craft Crew sketch this week. What are the odds??

Today, is MIL's birthday! She's not getting the card below, she's getting this one. It's probably already there.

This one:


will be going to one of my downline when she celebrates her birthday in a little while! Just another perk of joining my Canadian Blossoms team! Two OTHER cards for my downline celebrating birthdays in the next week are already on their way to them!

Here's a close up of that awesome rosette:


I just love making those! Yes, they're a bit time consuming and little fiddly, but they're worth the effort!

Speaking of joining my downline, there's only a FEW more days left to take advantage of the FREE Halloween Tray Kit offer:


True, the offer was supposed to end on August 31st, but Stampin' UP! received such an AMAZING response to it, that they made the decision to extend it! You have until September 16th (just two more days!) to take advantage of the offer. Your Halloween Kit will ship WITH your Starter Kit.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Bring on the Cake, Carry On
INK: Staz-ON
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Basic Black Cardstock; First Edition DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Linen Thread, Lace Ribbon, Seam Binding, Large Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty birthday card! Your downlines sure are lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry miss Lindsay...you may not be my downline, but you get a birthday card too. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!