Sign UP

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

GO Divas!!

Good morning Divas near and far! Are you ready for another colour challenge? The colours threw me a bit this week because of their different colour values, but I persevered and got it done - WOOT!

This week our colours are:

  • Night of Navy
  • Bashful Blue
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Certainly Celery
  • Soft Suede
I added in:
  • Whisper White
  • Pumpkin Pie (just a teeny bit for the beak)
Here's my card:


I started off with the Night of Navy base and added a layer of Bashful Blue to that. Onto the layer of Whisper White, I stamped the branch image after using the direct to rubber technique. After the branch was stamped, I added the little bird - isn't it CUTE?

Once the bird was in place, I had to choose a sentiment and went with one from the Word Play set.

I stamped the sentiment in Certainly Celery and then stamped the "direction" arrow in Soft Suede on a scrap piece of paper and cut it out. It was added to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.

There seemed to be something missing, so I added a few Bitty Buttons. I like it!

I added the strawberry image to the inside:


What do you think?

STAMPS: Best of Everything, Word Play
INK: Soft Suede, Certainly Celery
PAPERS: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy
ACCESSORIES: Markers, Bitty Buttons, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!