Sign UP

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Inspiration Challenge for the Divas

Good morning Divas! It's time for an inspiration challenge!

Since it's Thanksgiving in the US, our inspiration piece is appropriately a cornucopia:


I knew JUST what I wanted to do when I saw it, so I took out my Cherish Friendship set and stamped this:


I stamped the image in Basic Grey and then coloured the images using my blender pen. I had fun designing what I *thought* was a farm style table, but my hubby says it looks like a floor. Oh well! LOL!

Busy day today, so this is a short post, but please let me know what you think!

STAMPS: Cherish Friendship, Confetti (background)
INK: Crumb Cake, Basic Grey, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
PAPERS: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Crumbcake
ACCESSORIES: Blender Pens

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! But yeah...a little floorish. Like the wallpaper though! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!