Sign UP

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Just for You for the Paper Craft Crew

Happy Wednesday! Today's card for the Paper Craft Crew features Midnight Muse and one of my favourite paper from the Catalogue this year, Comfort Cafe. The colours and the patterns are SO pretty!


I started off with the Midnight Muse base and added a layer of Very Vanilla. From there, I punched a piece of the Midnight Muse DSP with my scallop punch and added it to the front. I flagged two pieces of Designer Series Paper and then stamped one with Cajun Craze using the "Just for You" sentiment from Tea Shoppe.

The little paper flags were added to the card front and then I adhered the fussy-cut teacup using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Here's the sketch on which the card was based:


You can check out what the rest of the crew did HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Tea Shoppe
INK: Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Midnight Muse Cardstock; Comfort Cafe DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!