Sign UP

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

5...4...3...2...1...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Welcome to 2013! What will YOU do that 's awesome this year?? Just be your awesome self! :)

To start the New Year off, I thought I'd show you something old AND something new! Wait...isn't that a wedding? Oh well...let's make it a new year thing too!

Check it out:


Today is the second to last day for you to purchase this stamp. It's called New Years and it's one of the single stamps Stampin' UP! offered in the latter part of 2012. We haven't received word yet as to whether or not this single stamp program will continue into 2013. That being the case, best to shop now and get it while the getting's good! You can see all the single stamps here. The single image stamp is "old".

The idea for this card came from the lovely and talented Heather Summers. While I didn't CASE her entire card, I did follow her lead in regards to the image panel.

I stamped the image 5 times using Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzleberry, Primrose Petals and Not Quite Navy. The #2 was left as is and the other numbers were all cut out and either adhered just to the layer or adhered using Stampin' Dimensionals. Also like Heather, I added some rhinestones for a little extra bling. :)

I cut my image panel into a tag shape and matted it onto a piece of Midnight Muse Cardstock. I cut two lengths of Summer Starfruit and attached them using a staple which I covered using the most adorable (and available soon!) tiny little bottle cap!! I added a teeny snowflake image to the inside of the bottle cap from the (also soon to be available) Itty Bitties Stamp Set. The Itty Bitties Set and the Bottle cap are "new".

Are you coming to my Open House on Saturday, January 5th? If so, you'll have the opportunity to WIN this card as well as all my OTHER sample cards on that day!

What do you think??

STAMPS: New Years, Itty Bitties
INK: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzleberry, Primrose Petals and Not Quite Navy
PAPERS: Whisper White and Midnight Muse Cardstock; International Bazaar DSP
ACCESSORIES: Bottle Cap, Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! New Year's resolution...having avoided fussy cutting every chance I could, do I want to step outside the box and commit to include more fussy cutting on my cards this year?!?!?

    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!