Sign UP

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, Cupcake!


I've had this little set since January and have only inked it up twice! Can you believe that?? I think I've been afraid to use it because I didn't want anyone to fall in love with in and want it RIGHT. THIS. MINUTE.

But, we're coming up to a new catalogue year and this adorable set will be in it! You'll be able to order yours as early as May 31st!

Today's card was created for the Utah Divas colour challenge: Basic Grey, Pretty in Pink (retiring), Pool Party (staying - YAY!) and a neutral of choice.

I pulled my colours first and then decided on a stamp set. Everyone needs a stash of birthday cards, right?


I started by stamping the image from Sketched Birthday in Basic Grey onto Whisper White Cardstock and punched it out with my 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle. I love the idea that this stamp set looks like someone just came along and scribbled out a design!

Then I had some Pool Party DSP that was already out, so I cut it to fit the front of the card and then cut a second piece for the banner. I also cut a piece of Pretty in Pink a bit smaller for a second banner. These were stacked and then I added the stamped image with some Stampin' Dimensionals.

Some Pool Party Brads from the 2011-2013 brad collection were added as the final touch.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Sketched Birthday (available soon!)
INK: Basic Grey
PAPERS: Whisper White, Basic Grey, Pool Party, Pretty in Pink
ACCESSORIES: Punch, Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!