Sign UP

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pink and Blue for the Paper Craft Crew!



O.K., so it's not REALLY blue, but it has blue undertones in it, right? Plus...I had to make it rhyme - LOL!

I used the same colours as I did on yesterday's card, mostly because I had them out, but also because I really like the way they work together!


Once again, I started off with a Basic Grey Base and added a layer of Pool Party DSP. With our colours being refreshed, I *think* (but don't quote me!) that our DSP stacks will be changed up, so if you like the designs in the CURRENT DSP packs, NOW is the time to get them!

I used some of the other images in Sketched Birthday, so you're getting more of a sneak peek! There's still a few more that I haven't shared, so you'll still have the opportunity to be surprised on June 1st!

The images were stamped in Basic Grey, Pretty in Pink and Pool Party and once again, I added Pool Party Brads as the final touch.

Also, while there is a die available for the shape with the sentiment (and I *do* own it), I was a little too lazy to walk across the room - sad, I know - so I hand cut the shape. Bet you couldn't tell, eh?

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Paper Craft Crew has been up to!


What do you think?

STAMPS: Sketched Birthday (available soon!)
INK: Basic Grey, Pool Party, Pretty in Pink
PAPERS: Whisper White, Basic Grey, Pool Party, Pretty in Pink
ACCESSORIES: Stampin' Dimensionals, Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!