Sign UP

Thursday, April 18, 2013

So I was happily folding laundry...

...said no one...EVER!!

When the FedEx man showed up with my Paper Pumpkin! It's a NEW MONTH and a new month = a new paper pumpkin!

Here's my open box:


This time, I managed to get the sticker off without ripping the paper!!!


Here's the ink and stamps: Cherry Cobbler and THREE sentiments to play with this month!


Here's the open package with the card guts still tucked away. Don't you just LOVE that "SERIOUSLY" stamp? I know I do...particularly because I say, "SERIOUSLY?" ALL. THE. TIME. Seriously.


And here's all the card guts. If I get time, I'll play with these and try to get some cards (both standard and stepped up!) on here in the next couple of days. I have other deadlines, so no promises.

What do you think?

Have YOU subscribed to My Paper Pumpkin yet? Go HERE to get started now. Be sure to select me as your demonstrator so that I can be sure you're getting your goodies on time every month.

Happy Stampin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!