Sign UP

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Special Offer for class on May 4th!

Are you coming to class on May 4th to create your Manly Man cards? Would you like to come?

I've got a special offer for those planning on coming!

We'll be using one of my favourite sets to create three of the cards during class. If you order your set from me BEFORE class, not only will you NOT have to wait your turn because you'll be able to use your own set, but you'll ALSO save $5 off the class cost!

Check it out:


To ensure that your set will arrive in time for class it must be ordered no later than April 24th.

See you at class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!