Sign UP

Monday, July 29, 2013

A little late...




...or is it early?

Well...I guess it all depends on your perspective!

Today's card was created for the SplitCoast Stampers Sketch Challenge from LAST week, so it's late. But, if you figure that it's a Christmas cards...it's EARLY!


I started off with a base of Baked Brown Sugar and added a layer of Cherry Cobbler. I think if I had to do it over, I'd add some texture to the Cherry Cobbler Layer, just for some interest.

My Designer Series Paper is from the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Pack which will be available in just a FEW days from the Holiday Catalogue - are you excited??

Speaking of the Holiday Catalogue...do you need one? If so (and you're in Canada), just click on the "email me" link...up there...on the left and send me a quick message with your mailing address. I'll get one off to you ASAP!

My sentiment (stamped in Cherry Cobbler) is ALSO from the Holiday Catalogue and is part of the "Joy to the World" stamp set. Doodling around the sentiment panel was done using my Cherry Cobbler marker.

I cut out a paper flag using the dies from Hearts a Flutter and the polka dot pattern DSP and added it to the top left of the card.

The finishing touch was to add a bit of bling in the form of Basic Rhinestones.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Joy to the World
INK: Cherry Cobbler
PAPERS: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock; Season of Style DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!