Sign UP

Saturday, September 14, 2013

It's a.........

...pitcher!



I'm still not sure how I'm going to pack it (in my CARRY ON - EEK!!!), but I love the super bright cheery colours!

And here's some of what we saw yesterday:


We hopped the Trolley to Old Town, San Diego




And saw some old Victorian Era houses while were there.


We stopped by the jail just before heading out.

And then we went back to the hotel to rest our tired feet for a while before finishing off the day with:


And it was SOOOOOOOOOO good!!!

It was our first time at the Cheesecake Factory (BAZINGA!) but it won't be our last!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!