Sign UP

Friday, September 6, 2013

It's the MOST wonderful time...of the year!

I posted this as my Facebook status on Tuesday and a friend couldn't believe that I was thinking Christmas carols so soon after labour day!!

I don't know about you, but around here (southern Ontario), the kids don't go back to school until AFTER labour day - making it the most wonderful time of the year (for me) as I as get my house back, can set my own schedule (all my kids are in school full time) and have a quiet house. Shhhhhhhh...

All that being said, Christmas is my most FAVOURITE holiday and I just loved doing a Christmas in July class this year! Since I quick expedited my order, I was even able to introduce brand new stuff to my students!


Did you miss it? Were you away at the cottage enjoying the lake? Did you wish you could be there but just couldn't find a way to squeeze it in to your busy summer schedule?

Well, then I have good news for you! The entire class (with step by step instructions) is now available as a tutorial for just $2.95!

Pop on over to my Tutorials page and check it out!

And did you know? If you come to class, there's no need for taking notes! After class is over, I send a copy of the tutorial to each of my class participants - cool, eh? It's a great added value!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!