Sign UP

Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Burst of Coffee!


I've been meaning to try the Sunburst technique for a little while, but it always seemed so intimidating! It's a whole lot easier than it looks once you get the hang of it though and I just LOVE the way this one turned out!

I used the Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper for this one again and sponged all the edges with Soft Suede Ink before arranging them in the sunburst pattern in the top part of the card front.

I added the sunburst to a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock onto which I'd stamped the sentiment. Then I added a piece of Soft Suede Ribbon and wrapped it around the card front to hide the seam.


I stamped and cut out two sets of coffee cups and even added WHITE lids this time - just like Starbucks. :) I think this would be the PERFECT card to give to a friend along with a gift card to your favourite coffee shop.

I had to finish the inside too...with...what else? COFFEE STAINS!


What do you think?

STAMPS: Perfect Blend
INK: Soft Suede
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Cardstock; Venetian Romance DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Glass (smooshed in Soft Suede Ink to create coffee stains), Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!