Sign UP

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Do you even HEAR the words coming out of your mouth?

When I came across this sketch the other day, I thought it would be GREAT for my Pleasant Poppies series. I was right!

The funny thing is, that this sketch is from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog and as we all know, clean and simple (while lovely) is not my thing. Especially the simple part. And so:



It might LOOK clean and simple, but it's not quite that simple. Check it out:


You can see the layers of poppies - right down to the little bud. I may be a bit crazy...just a little! :)

My image was coloured by applying markers directly to the rubber in Island Indigo and Old Olive. I used the Big Shot and Circle Framelits to cut out the image panel and hand cut the super skinny Island Indigo mat.

Don't you LOVE that Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder? I love how it can dress up a card in a flash!

The sentiment was stamped with Island Indigo Ink and then I used one of the banner Framelits from the Label Card Thinlit. This little banner is SO much fun!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Pleasant Poppies, Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Island Indigo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Island Indigo and Pool Party Cardstock; Vellum
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Framelits, Embossing Folder, Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!