Sign UP

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Gimme COFFEE!!!


Happy Wednesday! It's Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge Day! My card is below and you can check out what the rest of the crew has been up to by clicking HERE.

As you can tell from yesterday's post, I'm on a bit of a coffee bend...hope you don't mind, because I've got MORE to come! :)


Obviously, I like this cup in layers and I can't seem to create it with less than three! I just really like the dimension that it adds to the card.

I'm using the Designer Series Paper from Venetian Romance as well as some Crisp Cantaloupe again...changing things up with a Crumb Cake base.

A Soft Suede Bow adds a pretty touch.

And here's the full card:


I made a happy discovery when I paired an oval from the Oval Framelit Set and a deco label from the Deco Label Framelit Set. They go well together, don't you think? I also had some fun with the sponges and Crisp Cantaloupe Ink.

Here's the sketch if you'd like to try your hand at it:



What do you think?

STAMPS: Perfect Blend
INK: Soft Suede
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe and Crumb Cake Cardstock; Venetian Romance DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Deco Label Framelits, Paper Piercer and Accessories, Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!