Sign UP

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Halloween Hello - Witchy-Poo!


I'll get you my pretties! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Whenever I picture a witch it's always the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz with her flying monkeys and her "I'll you my pretty! And your little dog too!" Having seen the movie dozens (hundreds?) of times, she's not really all that scary...more ridiculous than anything else.

Our little Halloween Hello witch is neither of those things. She's just CUTE! She's stamped in Staz-ON ink on a circle of Summer Starfruit which was sponged for a little extra dimension.


The layer of Basic Black Cardstock was stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder and I added the sentiment in Whisper White Craft Ink embossed with White Embossing Powder.

What do you think?

INK: Staz-ON, Versamark, Craft White
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit and Basic Black Cardstock; Witches Brew DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punch, Embossing Powder, Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!