Sign UP

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tag! You're IT! I dig you



With the little heart right on the shovel, this image would be PERFECT for Valentine's Day!

I started off with a base of Baked Brown Sugar and used the same colours that I had out when I created this card because I already had everything out on the table and all I had to do was switch stamp sets! :)

For Valentine's Day, you could do it up in Blushing Bride and Primrose Petals or maybe Pink Pirouette and Rose Red. You could stick with a blue colour theme for the boys in your child's class too if you like. Whatever your little heart desires!

To get all the different colours on the stamp, I used markers and applied them directly to the rubber image and then stamped onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock.

After running the image through the Big Shot, I added some ribbon for a final touch.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Tag It
INK: Versamark (for the background)
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock; Birthday Basics DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Framelits, Markers, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!