Sign UP

Friday, November 22, 2013

Fishy Friday - Banner Birthday



Welcome back to another Fishy Friday! I do hope you've been enjoying this little Fishy series. I sure had a lot of fun creating it!


Today's card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest. I didn't have everything the creator used on the card, so I improvised! I'm all about using what I've got on hand - and I have A LOT!!

So, as I created the first four cards in this series all on the same day, I used a lot of the same colours. Besides, the fishies look SUPER cute when paired with Bermuda Bay, etc.

My base is Bermuda Bay with layers of Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe. I then added a smaller layer of Whisper White and Coastal Cabana Designer Series Paper. I love the skinny ⅛" taffeta ribbon! You can add it anywhere for just the right touch and it doesn't overwhelm the card.

I added the fishies to a cut Window Frame (Big Shot) and then stamped the sentiment using Crisp Cantaloupe.

What do you think?


STAMPS: Fishin' Around, Banner Greetings (Hostess Set)
INK: Black Staz-ON, Crisp Cataloupe
PAPERS: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock; Coastal Cabana DSP; Watercolour Paper
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Pens, Dazzling Diamonds, Taffeta Ribbon, Candy Dots, 2-way glue, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!