Sign UP

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cheers to you from the Paper Crafts Crew

Welcome back to another week with the Crew - CHEERS!!

This week's card is clean and simple without a lot of frou-frou added. Sometimes there's just not enough hours in the day for all that fancy stuff and once in a while you just need a quick card. :)

I started off with a Pistachio Pudding Base and added a layer of Pistachio Pudding Designer Series Paper from the In Colours Paper Stack. This stack is such a great value! You get 40 sheets of double-sided high quality paper for just $26.95 - you won't find that at a big box store.



I cut a layer for my glasses using the Labels Collection Framelits, but thought it was missing something so I hand cut a layer Baked Brown Sugar DSP to put underneath it.

My glasses and greeting are both attached with Stampin' Dimensionals and I added just a couple of small Basic Rhinestones for a finishing touch.

Here's the sketch on which my card was based:


You can check out what the rest of the crew has been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Happy Hour
INK: Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe
PAPERS: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar and Pistachio Pudding Cardstock; Baked Brown Sugar and Pistachio Pudding DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!