Sign UP

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Paper Crafts Crew - Love!


Welcome back to another week with the Paper Crafts Crew!

Have you ever created a card that was SO. STINKIN'. CUTE. you were beside yourself with excitement?

For me, this may well be that card!


I had a Real Red card base sitting out from my creating with the Fresh Prints Stack, so that was my jumping off point.

I wanted to do something a little different than a standard fold, so for today's card, I went with a gate fold. In my next newsletter, I'll be sharing step by step directions on how to achieve the gate fold, so you'll want to be sure to sign up for that if you're not already on my mailing list (there's a sign up box on the right sidebar).

Once I had the card base and Designer Series Paper selected, I worked on the the little cluster of "bits" (as I like to call them) and found (what I think) is the perfect combination!


And here's the inside:


You can check out what the rest of the crew has been up to HERE. And don't worry! If you want to replicate this card for Valentine's Day, my newsletter usually goes out on the first Tuesday of the month, so you'll have plenty of time!

Oh! And don't you know, I took some liberties with the sketch *grin*



What do you think?

STAMPS: Language of Love
INK: Real Red
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and Real Red Cardstock; Fresh Prints DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!