Sign UP

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Diva Birthday!

Good morning!! First off...scroll down. I cheated a little bit and posted the MOJO Monday today (Tuesday), but back dated it so it actually appeared on a Monday - LOL!

Today's colours were SO much fun! You'll see them again this week...pretty much every day in fact. I create in batches and tend to use the colours that I have out. Since I usually start with the Utah Divas Colour Inspiration, that's usually what I have out. :)

My card started off with a Crumb Cake Base which I scored and folded to create a 3 ½" x 5" base. Since we now carry Crumb Cake Note Sized Envelopes, this will coordinate perfectly!


I added a layer of Real Red Cardstock and then punched out several flags from the Fresh Prints Paper Stack and added them to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

My card was inspired by one Shelli did at Leadership during her Main Stage stamping presentation.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Real Red
PAPERS: Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Real Red Cardstock; Fresh Prints DSP
ACCESSORIES: Bakers Twine, Punch, Stampin' Dimenstionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!