Sign UP

Monday, February 3, 2014

Merry MOJO Monday

I'm back with another Merry MOJO Monday! Do you sense a theme here? My goal with MOJO Mondays is to create a Christmas card each week. I started a little late, so I won't quite have 52 cards by Christmas, but I think I'll be pretty close! Slow and steady wins the race, right?

Since I don't have much Christmas/Winter DSP left, I used the same colours as last week.


My base is Island Indigo with layers of Winter Frost DSP and Pool Party Cardstock. I stamped the image from Festive Flurry on Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out using my Big Shot and coordinating Framelit. While the paper is no longer available, you can STILL order the Festive Flurry Stamps and Framelits. Order the wood mount bundle and you can also order a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! Order the clear mount bundle and you're just $3 away from earning a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!

I used the "merry" from Pennant Parade as my sentiment.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Festive Flurry and Pennant Parade
INK: Island Indigo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Island Indigo and Pool Party Cardstock; Winter Frost DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Framelits, Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!