Sign UP

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Paper Crafts Crew - Red, White and Blue!

In keeping with our colour theme for the week, I used Real Red, Crumb Cake and Coastal Cabana one again. I must admit that I really do like it (and would probably use it even if it wasn't the UDI colour combination).

I started off with the idea of using all the images in the Lots of Thanks Stamp Set, but didn't like the way it was turning out, so I changed my mind and used the "a thousand thanks" sentiment and then added hearts from the Make a Cake Stamp Set. I just love, love, LOVE the way it turned out!


My card base is 5 ½" square and the Crumb Cake layer is 5 ¼". I didn't measure the other pieces, but they are 5 ¼" wide. :)

The images on the Whisper White cardstock were stamped freehand, but if you don't think you can get them on there fairly straight, then you might want to use your Stamp-a-majig.

You can check out what the rest of the crew has been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Lots of Thanks, Make a Cake
INK: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana
PAPERS: Real Red, Whisper White and Crumb Cake Cardstock; Fresh Prints DSP Stack
ACCESSORIES: Punch, Ribbon, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!