Sign UP

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Retro Tag

This week at Retro Sketches, the sketch is actually a tag! I don't make that many tags (unless you count the insanity at Christmas), so I thought I'd give it a shot. You could absolutely put this onto a card as the focal point too.

Check it out:


It's still Crumb Cake/Real Red/Coastal Cabana week and I just love the way this tag turned out! You won't want to give it to just anybody, of course, with all those pearls on there...you have to be sure all your hard work will be appreciated!

I started off with Crumb Cake Base (2" wide) which I punched with the Scalloped Tag Topper. Then I added layers of Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper and stamped some images from Lacy and Lovely which I hand cut before adding to the tag.

The sentiment from Lots of Thanks was stamped in Real Red Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and notched before being added as the top layer.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Lacy and Lovely, Lots of Thanks
INK: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana
PAPERS: Whisper White and Crumb Cake Cardstock; Fresh Prints DSP
ACCESSORIES: Scalloped Tag Topper, Ribbon, Marker, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!