Sign UP

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Retro Coffee for the Divas

When I checked out the colours for the Utah Divas Colour Challenge, I have to admit, I thought the addition of Marina Mist to an otherwise "bright" colour palette was a little odd. I usually stick with one colour family when designing cards, but I had to make it work!

To that end, I used the Retro Sketch (with a little liberty) and got to work:


I created my own Pacific Point "Designer Series Paper", because (can you believe it?) other than the paper stacks, there isn't a single DSP that has Pacific Point in it! I used the Gorgeous Grunge Set to create the DSP. Pretty cool, eh?

The coffee cup was stamped in Early Espresso and I added a Marina Mist "sleeve" to it. And of course, I used a LOT of Stampin' Dimensionals.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Gorgeous Grunge, Perfect Blend
INK: Pacific Point, Early Espresso, Marina Mist
PAPERS: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point Cardstock; Quatrefancy and In Colours DSP.
ACCESSORIES: Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!