Sign UP

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Guilty as charged!

OK, I'll admit it. I LOVE getting My Paper Pumpkin in the mail, but I don't ever seem to put them together. I'll leave it for a few months and then get all caught up and then start the cycle all over again... It's kinda nuts when you think that My Paper Pumpkin is supposed to be quick and easy! And it is. When you subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin you SHOULDN'T do what I do - LOL!

Anyway...the April Kit (designed for Mother's Day in May) had a LOT of tags in it and a super cute frame (love 3-D projects!). I haven't done the frame yet, but since it only needed one tag to attach to the front of the sleeve, there were NINE leftover tags. I used six of them and created thank you cards for the customers that placed orders at my most recent all day Stampin' Extravaganza!

Check it out:


I couldn't decide which background Designer Series Paper I liked best, so I made three of each. Then when I was done, I messaged Elizabeth over at Utah Divas International and said, "So heeeeeeyyyy...what about THIS colour combination for this week?" LOL! I love it when a plan comes together!

What do you think?

STAMPS: For you, from My Paper Pumpkin (April Kit)
INK: Coastal Cabana
PAPERS: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Naturals White and Bermuda Bay Cardstock; Coastal Cabana DSP
ACCESSORIES: Fat Baker's Twine, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!