Sign UP

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

You look WAY better!

HA! When I first saw the sentiment on today's card, I nearly DIED laughing! This is DEFINITELY not a card you can give to just anyone, but for the right person, it's hysterical!

Check it out:


My card base is the new (and VERY awesome!) Blackberry Bliss. I added a layer of Hello Honey and a piece of Designer Series Paper from the Moonlight DSP stack. I've used it SO much that I had to order another stack! I just love how versatile it is. Do you have one yet?

The sentiments on the card are from Just Sayin' (top) and Age Awareness (bottom) and I think they go great together. Don't you?

I added the "Happy Birthday" from Age Awareness to the inside:


You can check out what the rest of the crew has been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Age Awareness, Just Sayin'
INK: Blackberry Bliss
PAPERS: Whisper White, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss Cardstock; Moonlight DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Die, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!