Sign UP

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Catalogue CASE x 2 - One for me and one for YOU!



So, what did you think?

Did you like last week's feature? I sure hope so, because I had fun reading the comments and seeing what you thought!

This week's card is on page 108 of the 2014-2015 Catalogue and you can see mine here:


I started off with a Baked Brown Sugar Base and added pieces of Cardstock and Designer Series Paper from the Lullaby Paper Pack. I didn't have the paper in the catalogue sample, so I used what I had. You can do that too. It doesn't have to be EXACTLY the same to be awesome. :)

I stamped the sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts onto Whisper White Cardstock using Baked Brown Sugar Ink. I notched one end and attached a clip from Essentials Hardware Clips tied with Whisper White Bakers Twine to the other end. Because of the way I added adhesive to the top DSP strip, the clip is actually functional (though I did attach the other end of the sentiments with a Stampin' Dimensional).

Now, since the title of this post is "one for me and one for you", you OBVIOUSLY need to know how to get your hands on one of these cards!

  • Step 1: Go to my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/handstampedfromtheheart)
  • Step 2: If you haven't already, like the page
  • Step 3: Leave a comment on the card post telling me what you think and that you'd like to receive the card
  • Step 4: SHARE the post on your wall

Easy peasy, right? You have ONE WEEK. I'll do a random draw of everyone that followed all the steps and then contact the winner and put the card in the mail.


What do you think?

STAMPS: A Dozen Thoughts
INK: Baked Brown Sugar
PAPERS: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana and Hello Honey Cardstock; Lullaby DSP
ACCESSORIES: Essentials Hardware Clips, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


P.S. I'm in Paris this week and will be documenting our journey with Project Life! Don't forget to check out my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/handstampedfromtheheart to keep track of where we're at!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!