Sign UP

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Confetti anyone?

When I first saw this technique posted by the lovely and talented Teneale, I was intrigued. I kept thinking to myself "But we don't have a stamp like that?"

And then I kept reading and thought, "DUH! Of course!". If you came to my techniques class in September, you know how we did it. If not, a quick google search will give you ALL the answers! :)

Check it out:



Simple, yet effective. Doesn't it make you feel like celebrating?

I carried the theme to the inside as well:


I considered adding doodles, but decided that the dark contrast of the doodles would be too much for the soft confetti.

I had a lot of fun playing with this colour combo (Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding and Island Indigo), so you'll probably see it again! :)

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the divas have been up to here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Sassy Salutations
INK: Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding and Island Indigo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding and Island Indigo Cardstock; Pistachio Pudding DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!