Sign UP

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Hope it's AWESOME!

Do you have an expression? Like a favourite one? That you use A LOT?

For a while, mine was "That's SOOOOO CUTE!!!" Lately though, it's been "WOW! That's AWESOME!" And today's card reflects that. :)  I created it for my friend Jill's birthday (it was last week, so I'm not spoiling any surprises) and I sure hope she liked it!

Check it out:


I started off with a base of Sweet Sugarplum and added layers of Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper (same sheet, different side - I love that Stampin' UP! paper does that!). Then I cut out a tag and may or may not have gone a little crazy - LOL!

For Whisper White tag, I cut out a Sweet Sugarplum Swirl using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, stamped and punched out some Flower Shop flowers in Blushing Bride and Sweet Sugarplum and added a sentiment from Endless Birthday Wishes (I love that set!) in Sweet Sugarplum.

I stacked it all up and added some ribbon and linen thread:


Do you have a favourite accessory? Like something that pretty much goes on ALL your cards? And sometimes you even try to find ways to add it to your cards? Mine would be the linen thread. I think I add it to every single order! I just LOVE that stuff!

And here's where the AWESOME comes in!


If you look closely at the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set, you'll notice that attached to the "hope it's" is an "an". In order to get the sentiment the way I wanted it, I just inked up the stamp and used my finger to wipe away the ink on the "an". Besides...as everyone knows, you haven't really been stamping if there's no ink on your fingers, right?

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Crew have been up to!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Endless Birthday Wishes, Flower Shop
INK: Blushing Bride, Sweet Sugarplum
PAPERS: Whisper White and Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock; Blooms and Bliss DSP
ACCESSORIES: Dies, Punches, Ribbon, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!