Sign UP

Friday, July 8, 2016

Sketch, please!

So....I was surfing around the interwebz and found a new sketch by none other than one of my favourite designers/demonstrators, Angie! How cool is that??

This first sketch was pretty simple, but sometimes, simple is best:


I started off with a piece of 5 ½ x 8 ½" Very Vanilla Cardstock and folded it in half. Then I added a piece of 5 ¼" x 2" piece of This Christmas Specialty Designer Paper and stamped the image from Peace this Christmas. The finishing touch was a length of ¼" Natural Gold Trim.

The original sketch was horizontal, but once I got started, I couldn't stop! And I'm pretty sure I figured out which one is my favourite, but I'd like to hear from YOU! Which one is your favourite?

Let me know which card is your favourite in the comments below and I'll do a random draw from all the comments and send that person all FOUR cards pictured above. You'll have a head start on your Christmas cards and I'll have some more space to display MORE cards! Win-Win!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Peace this Christmas
INK: Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green Cardstock; This Christmas DSP
ACCESSORIES: Gold ¼" Natural Trim

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Love the slightly pink toned ones, they're something a bit different!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!