Sign UP

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Tag! You're It!

Oh wait! Wrong game...

Today over at the Paper Crafts Crew, we're playing Tic-Tac-Toe! I, of course, had to be an overachiever - LOL! So, I did a line down AND a line across. That counts as BINGO, right? :)


As you can see from the Tic-Tac-Toe board, I did the top row *and* the left column, combining babies, buttons, pastels, linen thread and die-cuts. And I couldn't be more thrilled with the results!

Take a look:


I started off with a base of the new Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock and added a layer of Blooms and Bliss - in pink this time! Aren't you glad I stopped bombarding you with the blue? At first glance (at least to me) the Sweet Sugarplum appeared to be more purple, but in this colour combination, I can definitely see the pink and I love it!

Sahara Sand and sponged Whisper White was next and then I stamped the sentiment from Happy Happenings in Sweet Sugarplum and stamped the onesie from Something for Baby in the same colour, stamping it off first. The tiny heart was stamped at full strength.


The finishing touch was the button (retired, sorry!) tied with linen thread and added under the sentiment.

I stamped and sponged on the inside too:


This is another one of those cards where I chuckled to myself because I was so pleased with what I created. :)

What do you think?

STAMPS: Something for Baby, Happy Happenings
INK: Sweet Sugarplum
PAPERS: Sweet Sugarplum, Sahara Sand and Whisper White Cardstock; Blooms & Bliss DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Die Cut, Button (retired), Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponges

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!