Sign UP

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Get Well Sooner!

Recently, on my way up to work, I delivered some Holiday Catalogues to my dear friend Jill (one for her and one for her mom). When I heard back from Jill (the next day, she's a busy girl!), she let me know that her mom had had some pretty extensive surgery on her foot and that she was in quite a bit of pain.

I asked her if there was anything I could do to help and she asked if I could send a card to her mom to buoy her spirits. Of course I said yes and I knew just the card I wanted to make - this week's Paper Crafts Crew Sketch:


As always, I took some liberties, but then, you expected that, didn't you? LOL!

Check it out:


I started off with a base of Rich Razzleberry (you know, because I *still* haven't cleaned up the mess from last week) and added a layer of Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper and then flipped the same paper over, cut out some strips and added them near the top and bottom. Then I cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum and a stamped the sentiment on a piece of Whisper White:


Before adhering the the sentiment, I swirled some Whisper White Bakers Twine underneath it.

To the top left of the card, I added a little banner:


Oh! And some bling...'cause BLING!!!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Greatest Greetings
INK: Sweet Sugarplum
PAPERS: Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry Cardstock; Blooms & Bliss DSP
ACCESSORIES: Banner Punch, Bakers Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Stapler, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!