Sign UP

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Yule *heart* this!

Do you need tags/gift enclosures for some special people? I've got just the ticket! Check it out:


I made up eight of these in under an hour, but if you needed just one, you could probably whip one up in about 5 minutes. The longest amount of time was running the stamped images through the Big Shot and sponging the edges.

The card base is Real Red Cardstock. It's available in 12 x 12 in the Holiday Catalogue, which is perfect for making eight of these little note cards.

I stamped on the inside too:


Since it looks like a little sugar cookie, you could definitely attach this note to a package of cookies.

Quick & Cute!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Jar of Cheer, Candy Cane Christmas
INK: Real Red, Crumb Cake
PAPERS: Whisper White and Real Red Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Candy Cane Lane Washi Tape, Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!