Sign UP

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Celebrate!

Or "SALE-A-BRATE" depending on your preference! :)

While today's card doesn't use any ACTUAL Sale-a-Bration items, I *do* have a box sitting by my front door with a Sale-a-Bration set in it! You'll have to wait to see that one though...

For today's card, I *did* use a set that will be available in the Occasions Catalogue beginning in January, so that's a bit of a sneak peek for you. :)


I hope you don't mind the pink theme I've been going with lately! If not, awesome! If so...the good news is, there's no more of it on my desk, so next week, you might just get something different! :)

I started off with a base of Melon Mambo and added a layer of Basic Black followed by a layer of Whisper White which I stamped with the "Celebrate" from the Love Sparkles Set. It was stamped in Smoky Slate which I stamped off first.

Then I added some stars with stamped off Melon Mambo.

For the focal image, I stamped the cake from Endless Birthday Wishes onto Whisper White Cardstock and added the little banner with a sentiment from Love Sparkles.


Just like the sketch, some bakers twine was wrapped around the top of the card:


And here's a peek at the inside:


Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Endless Birthday Wishes, Love Sparkles
INK: Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Basic Black and Melon Mambo Cardstock; Pop of Pink DSP
ACCESSORIES: Bakers Twine,

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!