Sign UP

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Little bits of paper

I teach classes. Once a month. And in those classes we use a LOT of Whisper White Cardstock. And most of it is cut 4" x 5 ¼" as we use it for the inserts in our cards.

That leaves a LOT of ½" x 11" and ½" x 4" pieces of Whisper White Cardstock laying around. I mean A LOT. Like HUNDREDS of those little strips! I can't possibly use them all, so a bunch of them just end up in the recycling.

But at this time of year, I'm thankful for all those little bits that I DO keep!!


Because they make adding skinny little sentiments to the front of cards MUCH easier!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!