Sign UP

Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Today is my daddy's birthday! I won't tell you how old he's turning...he'll tell you he's celebrating the (insert number here) anniversary of his 39th birthday - LOL!

I called him already, but I wanted to send him a card too, so I made this:


My daughter was watching me colour in the chicken and she was commenting that my chickens were "weird" and that she didn't think that I would be so enamoured with the chicken set...but I love it! And I love that I can colour them whatever I want! SO. MUCH. FUN!!

I made my own Designer Series Paper using the Paisleys and Posies Stamp Set and various inks (listed below). I love that I can do that! Then I always have exactly what I want. :)

What do you think?

STAMPS: Hey Chick
INK: Staz-On, Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze and Delightful Dijon Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Pencils, Blender Pens, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun and cheerful image. I love your colors - they are bright and still perfectly masculine! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!