Sign UP

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Is it YOUR birthday today? If it is, leave me a comment and I'll contact you for your snail mail addy and send you this card! I only have one...so be quick!

Over at the Paper Craft Crew, our assignment this week was to create a birthday card...so that's just what I did. :)


I received the Birthday Blast Set at our local On Stage event back in November. I hadn't really taken it out because I wasn't a huge fan of it, but I really like the large birthday sentiment!

I stamped it onto Whisper White Cardstock with Melon Mambo Ink and then layered it onto a piece of Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper. I liked the idea of putting the sentiment on an angle, so I went with that and I love the way it turned out!

A little strip of Pop of Pink Washi along with a few Basic Rhinestones and I was DONE! Birthday card in less that 10 minutes: check!

I even had a few minutes left to spare...so I finished the inside too:


Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Birthday Blast
INK: Melon Mambo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Basic Black and Melon Mambo Cardstock; Pop of Pink Specialty DSP
ACCESSROES: Basic Rhinestones, Washi Tape

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!