Sign UP

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

As you've seen from a few previous posts, I've discovered Bullet Journaling! If this is your first time visiting my blog and you have NO idea what I'm talking about, start HERE. Ryder Carroll does a much better job of explaining it than I do.

As I'm SURE you're aware (how could you NOT be - LOL!) today is New Years Day! While I'm out celebrating with my family (we go to brunch every year), I thought I'd share the opening pages in my Bullet Journal for 2017.


I've chosen "CHANGE" as my word for 2017. It may have chosen me...I'm never really sure how it all works, but the word just popped into my head a few weeks ago...and it KEPT popping in, so I figured that must be it. In 2016 it was PEACE and the same thing happened...the word just "appeared" and I went with it.

I'm not quite sure how "change" is going to manifest itself, but I'm excited to find out! Tomorrow I start my THIRD round of Whole30 (more on that in a future post) and this time, I've got a whole posse rounded up, so it's bound to be amazing! I know there will be change during the month and when I'm done too...so far I've lost about 20 inches and over 20 pounds during my previous rounds of Whole30.

On the right hand side of the page I had SO much fun with my watercolouring! People always say "what's the worst that could happen?" I think with "change" as my word for 2017, what's the BEST that could happen? I can't wait!


I used Blushing Bride, Rose Red and Wink of Stella to colour in my page and I just love, love, LOVE the way it turned out!

2017 is going to be my best year yet!

What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!