Sign UP

Monday, January 23, 2017

Hey Chick!

I'm keeping it simple today. With just a layer of Rich Razzleberry on a Thick Whisper White Cardstock base.


I stamped the chick in Archival Black Ink and coloured her in using the Watercolour Pencils that Stampin' UP! introduced with the Occasions Catalogue. There are 13 colours in the package and I am SO hoping that more will be coming in the Annual Catalogue!

A little bit of doodling around the outside edge and that was it! I think it took less than 10 minutes to whip this one up. It would be perfect as a "just" because card.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Hey Chick (available ONLY during Sale-a-Bration)
INK: Archival Black
PAPERS: Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry Cardstock; Thick Whisper White Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Pencils, Black Marker

Happy Stampin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!