Sign UP

Thursday, January 19, 2017

You're the Sweetest!

Here's the last card this week from the Tasty Trucks Set.

This one started off with a base of Emerald Envy that I had laying around from another project. I don't use much Emerald Envy, because it's not my favourite of the In Colours. I mean it's not NEARLY as bad as Summer Starfruit (aka: baby sh!t yellow) from a few years ago. It's just not my favourite. Do you like it?


I was originally going to use the OTHER side of the Moroccan Designer Series Paper, but I put my adhesive on the wrong side, and...well...I'm sure we've all been there!

I punched a 2" circle and doodled around it. I then stamped the little truck and fussy cut it/coloured it in before attaching it to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I wanted this one to be a thank you card, so that sentiment got stamped on the inside with a little bit of bunting added for good measure.


Next week? Chickens!!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Tasty Trucks
INK: Archival Black
PAPERS: Whisper White and Emerald Envy Cardstock; Moroccan DSP
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Pencils, Blender Pens, Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!