Sign UP

Monday, April 10, 2017

ATC Monday - You're GRATE!

Don't worry! I haven't taken leave of my senses and I STILL know how to spell - LOL!

Check this out though!


See? Now you understand my CRAZY spelling - heehee!!

It's RETIREMENT day! Today, April 10th, is when Stampin' UP! announces the retiring list - items that will not be carrying over into the next 2017-2018 annual catalogue.

The image above is from the Perfect Mix set that appeared in the Occasions Catalogue (valid until May 31st), but it is NOT making its way to the new annual catalogue, so if you love it, it's best to order it NOW.

I turned this ATC into a super cute card, but you'll have to wait till Friday to see it!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Perfect Mix
INK: Archival Black
PAPERS: Whisper White, Smokey Slate and Melon Mambo Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Enamel Shapes

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!