Sign UP

Friday, April 7, 2017

From This to That Friday

Happy Friday! Another week in the books and now it's the weekend! Do you have any plans??

I do! Tomorrow is On Stage Local and I can't wait! I'll have to be up and out SUPER early since I'm volunteering at check in, but that's OK! Because there's nothing a good cup of coffee can't fix - LOL!

The best part?? We'll get to see NEW stamp sets and the NEW catalogue (which I can't show you until my Open House - SORRY!). I can't wait to start playing with all the new goodies! You'll be able to see some projects created with the products in the coming weeks.

Now...on to today's card! You'll remember the not very exciting ATC from Monday:


And this is what happened to it!


I belong to several heart related groups on Facebook (two of my children were born with Congenital Heart Disease) and in one group (where the moms chat about getting healthier) I asked if anyone would like to receive cards in the mail. Of course, everyone said YES and shared their birthdays (and mailing addresses) with me. The first birthday since we started the group is coming up next week and this is the card that's going out. K celebrates her birthday next Saturday, but I don't think she reads my blog, so the surprise won't be spoiled.

I started with the ATC and paired it with Crumb Cake Cardstock. I was going to go with Sahara Sand, but I used that on Wednesday's card, so I wanted to choose a different neutral. Originally, I was going to choose a Blushing Bride Base, but all the Designer Series Paper that I had with Blushing Bride as one of the colours also used Very Vanilla as the base colour.  Since I'd already used Whisper White on the ATC, I knew that wouldn't work.

The numbers were stamped with Watermelon Wonder Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out using the Large Numbers Framelits and the Big Shot. They were adhered to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Number of Years
INK: Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder
PAPERS: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Watermelon Wonder Cardstock; Crumb Cake DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Basic Rhinestone, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!