Sign UP

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Last week, my son's girlfriend turned 18 and that was something to celebrate! He treated her to dinner and movie and they had a fabulous time!

I made her this card:


I used the Large Numbers Framelits and my Big Shot to cut out the numbers in both Melon Mambo and Basic Black. They were attached to the Whisper White circle using Stampin' Dimensionals.

And it was PERFECT for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge to use Metallic Embellishments.


I used some Gold and Black Metallic Thread and I just love the way it turned out!

I even created a matching envelope using the Envelope Punch Board.


And closed it with a magnet! I get the rare earth magnets and hide them behind cardstock and DSP. They're really thin, so they're pretty easy to disguise.

What do you think?

STAMPS: None
INK: None
PAPERS: Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Basic Black Cardstock, Pop of Pink DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Metallic Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Magnets

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!