Sign UP

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Congratulations!

This week at the Paper Craft Crew we have a fun sketch for you to try out! It's a simple sketch with SO many options! Check it out:


Here's what I decided to do:


To choose my colours, I pretty much put my hands in a box that's been holding leftovers from my last class and odds and ends from previous creations. It think it worked out! :)

My base is Pool Party with a layer of Calypso Coral and then a layer of So Saffron. I then added a layer of Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper.

I had a little strip of Calypso Coral left over from trimming the larger layer and it was just perfect to tuck under the Daisy. I added a length of Night of Navy Bakers Twine for a little bit of contrast.


I stamped and punched two daisies in So Saffron and attached them with a Stampin' Dimensional. Then I stamped the Congratulations sentiment from Happy Birthday Gorgeous and then punched it out using the Classic Label Punch. I trimmed the punched sentiment and tucked it under the Gold Faceted Gem.

I am in LOVE with the brand new Daisy set! And it seems SO many of our demonstrators are also in love with it! Sadly, this bundle WON'T be available to order on June 1st, as it was SO popular with our demonstrators that we went through MORE than a usual years supply in the first two weeks of our pre-order.

On the up shot, by the time you can order YOUR Daisy Bundle, there'll be SO many ideas on Pinterest that you'll be able to create for MONTHS with everything you've seen.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Crew have been up to HERE.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Daisy Delight, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
INK: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy
PAPERS: Pool Party, Calypso Coral and So Saffron and Whisper White Cardstock; Delightful Daisy DSP
ACCESSORIES: Daisy Punch, Classic Label Punch, Gold Faceted Gem, Bakers Twine, Stampin' Dimensional, Glue Dot

Happy Stampin'!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!