Sign UP

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Sneak Peek!!

If you follow me on either Facebook or Instagram (maybe both?), last week I took a picture of a snippet of a BRAND NEW DESIGNER SERIES PAPER.

Today's card features another peek at it - YAY!! To see some of the rest of it, keep checking back and to see the FULL reveal, be sure to RSVP for my Open House on June 10th!

Our challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew was to use three of the four colours here:


I chose Pale Yellow (ish), Coral and Deep Blue. And this is what I came up with:


The colours in the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper were perfect for the challenge and I couldn't have been more thrilled. I think it's going to be my new favourite paper! I got some after our OnStage event at the beginning of April and I just ordered another pack yesterday with my pre-order.

I started off with floral DSP and used it to create an ATC (the Daffodil Delight cardstock is 2 ½" x 3 ½"). To the ATC, I added the Daisy hanging off the edge and the sentiment from the Daisy Delight Stamp Set.

Check this part out:


The Faceted Gems that will be available to order on June 1st are so much fun! You'll get three different sizes on each colour sheet (there's a silver/clear version too!).

And here's the inside:


I added a single stem with some buds on it (also part of the stamp set - two step stamping) and some Night of Navy doodles around the edge.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Daisy Delight
INK: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy
PAPERS: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Night of Navy Cardstock; Delightful Daisy DSP
ACCESSORIES: Faceted Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Marker

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!